The Culture: Street style meets minimalism.
A modern look and natural riding experience: meet the Culture. Its pastel colour frame with its striking bend in the top tube is guaranteed to immediately grab attention in and around town. The Bosch 400 Wh battery integrated into the frame underscores its clean look, and is charged directly in the bike. Moreover, the The lightweight and quiet Bosch SX motor blends into the frame as seamlessly as the battery, combining a natural riding experience with the benefits of an e-bike.
- The Enviolo Vario and Shimano Nexus hub options need minimal maintenance, and offer worry free shifting, even under load. They use a Gates carbon belt in place of a chain. These belts are more durable than chains and require even less maintenance than the hubs. No more chain lube, and no more stretched, skipping chains! A great choice for those who want the most 'set and forget' option.
- Optional additional 250 Wh battery provides even more power: if you’re out for a longer ride, just secure it in the bag on the top tube.
- Optional suspension fork and rear carrier are available as add-ons to make your bike even more comfortable and capable
- Mudguards, integrated lights, and kickstand are must-haves for any commuter
- Keen on a lower top tube? Check out the Culture Mixte.
Prices start from $7,609. Prices will change based on components selected in the Riese and Muller configuration tool.
You can configure your perfect bike at home or we can walk you through the options in store.
Once your bike is configured, a 10% deposit is all we need to place your bike on order with Riese and Muller. Your bike will then be made to order in Germany, and we will be able to give you a delivery timeframe based on the production schedule.
If you have any questions about the Riese and Muller range or the ordering process, don't hesitate to get in touch!