The Tinker2: Compact With No Concessions
The Tinker2 was made to tackle day-to-day challenges in the city: whether commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains or heavy luggage – the compact frame withstands it all. The Tinker2 is easy to take along with you on public transport, carry up a few steps or quickly stow in the car. And thanks to its powerful Bosch Performance Line motor, 545 Wh battery and belt drive, you can now commute around town carefree and also explore new and undiscovered places with ease.
- Without sacrificing comfort, the Tinker can be adapted to accommodate rider heights from 1.50 m to 1.95 m thanks to its angle- and height-adjustable stem and easily adjustable seatpost.
- The Enviolo hub replaces traditional bike cassettes and offers seamless, stepless shifting.
- The Gates carbon belt is used in place of a chain, which are more durable and are virtually maintenance free - No more chain lube, and no more stretched, skipping chains! A great choice for those who want the most 'set and forget' option.
- Increase your carrying capacity with the rear cargo platform. With a volume of 18 L and internal dimensions of 42.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 12.5 cm (WxLxH), the box offers plenty of storage space.
- Add a suspension seatpost in your configuration for even more comfort on your commute
Prices start from $8,569. Prices will change based on components selected in the Riese and Muller configuration tool.
You can configure your perfect bike at home or we can walk you through the options in store.
Once your bike is configured, a 10% deposit is all we need to place your bike on order with Riese and Muller. Your bike will then be made to order in Germany, and we will be able to give you a delivery timeframe based on the production schedule.
If you have any questions about the Riese and Muller range or the ordering process, don't hesitate to get in touch!