The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the Worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. (Carbon bar compatible).
For comfort with a capital "C", check out the Ergon GP1 Neo Grips. Ergon's original and groundbreaking GP1 provides optimal pressure distribution and comfort for your hands. You can adjust the angle of the support platform by simply turning the grip. No more numb fingers, painful hands or aching forearms.
Optimized Pressure Management
Problem: Excessive pressure on the sensitive areas of the hands result in numb fingers.
Solution: With an anatomically optimized design, Ergon grips offer 100% contact with the hand surface area, versus traditional round grips, that offer only 60% contact.
Optimized Hand Positions
Problem: Excessive curvature of the wrist leads to undesired kinks in the carpal tunnel nerve. This results in a burning pain in the hand or forearm.
Solution: By correcting the hand position, the carpal tunnel nerve is relieved and pain is eliminated.
- Perfect for MTB or touring
- Decreases hand fatigue and increases control
- 100% palm contact surface area reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Corrects hand position, so the median nerve isn't absorbing unnecessary shock (a leading cause of carpel tunnel syndrome)
- Hard rubber exterior with soft, patterned and textured Kraton rubber pad
- Forged aluminum clamp for fast and secure installation
Designed for Nexus/Rohloff