The Roadster: Connecting A to B in style.
The Roadster was made to tackle fast-paced city life. Thanks to the slightly lowered top tube, you can swing elegantly onto your bike and ride past everyone effortlessly with a battery capacity of 625 Wh. Its optimum weight distribution also makes it extremely agile and safe to handle. This sportiness, combined with comfortable features, makes the Roadster the ideal urban bike.
- With the Enviolo Vario option, internal gear hubs need minimal maintenance, and offer worry free shifting, even under load, using a Gates carbon belt in place of a chain. These belts are more durable than chains and require even less maintenance than the hubs. No more chain lube, and no more stretched, skipping chains! A great choice for those who want the most 'set and forget' option.
- You can also use navigation, route planning and other features with the Nyon display. The optional SmartphoneHub securely attaches your smartphone to the handlebars letting you use comprehensive riding data, navigation, weather, audio control and more conveniently while riding.
- Optional pannier rack and front carrier are configuration options so you can have exactly as much carrying capacity as you need.
- High speed motor options available for assistance up to 45kph
- Keen on a lower top top? Check out the Roadster Mixte.
Prices start from $8,399. Prices will change based on components selected in the Riese and Muller configuration tool.
You can configure your perfect bike at home or we can walk you through the options in store.
Once your bike is configured, a 10% deposit is all we need to place your bike on order with Riese and Muller. Your bike will then be made to order in Germany, and we will be able to give you a delivery timeframe based on the production schedule.
If you have any questions about the Riese and Muller range or the ordering process, don't hesitate to get in touch!