SHIELD™ PLUS 5750L QUICK, PRACTICAL AND ALWAYS RELIABLE
One grab, one click and your bike is locked – with the reliable protection of an ABUS lock.
Frame locks are the basic protection of your bike. If you're just popping into the bakery, they are a practical way to protect your bike from quick theft in one easy step.
Just like our SHIELD™ Plus 5750L. It is made of hardened special steel and the shackle offers a thickness of 8.5 millimetres. The extra large inner diameter allows the lock to be fitted to two-wheelers with tyres up to 70 mm wide.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
- The R (key retaining) version holds the key when the lock is open, the NR (non key retaining) version allows taking the key out of the cylinder
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulation attempts, e.g. lock picking