The Moustache Trail 8 was awarded "Best EMTB of the Year" by Velo Vert, see the article here.
The brand new 2021 Moustache Trail 8 is playful in nature with its new frame, Bosch Performance Line CX motor and integrated 625Wh PowerTube battery. 150mm of travel, 29″ wheels, 12-speed drivetrains and Shimano 4 piston brakes round out this All-Mountain classic.
Aboard the 2021 Moustache Trail 8 climbs and descents are tackled with equal enthusiasm. Unanimously praised by the media for its incredible versatility, the Trail 8 has created a new benchmark in balancing playful performance across a range of trails.
The Trail 8 features revised kinematics for a more progressive suspension curve and increased small bump sensitivity. This means more traction everywhere and more bottom out protection on the big hits.
The 150mm travel frame with integrated Bosch PowerTube battery offers a better distribution of mass for a more stable ride and optimised cable routing. The new frame is compatible with 29 and 27.5+ wheels.
NEW BOSCH MOTOR AND BATTERY
Including the new Generation Bosch Performance Line CX, the most powerful motor in Bosch’s range, has improved range due to optimised battery cooling technology. The new compact design is matched with lighter weight and minimal resistance while pedalling. The only thing the Trail needs to tackle any challenge is you.
Key benefits of the Trail 8:
- The all-new 6061 T4-T6 frame provides the perfect amount of stiffness for a snappy and responsive ride
- Bosch’s Gen 4 Performance CX Drive Unit is efficient, intuitive and nearly silent
- Fox’s Float 36 Fork provides front end stiffness and control
- Shimano XT 12spd Drivetrain means you’ll have the right gear for every situation
- Moustache’s Magic Grip Control Rear Shock blends comfort, control, and efficiency in all situations